Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I love spaghetti so much! Well, who doesn’t? This recipe I am sharing with you today is probably one of the best recipes for spaghetti I have ever tried! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this simple recipe to the next level! Have a great day, everyone. Enjoy!
1 (10.75-ounces ) can cream of chicken soup
1 (8-ounces ) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
½ c chicken broth
2 tablespoons dry Ranch dressing mix
2½ c cooked chopped chicken
¾ c cooked chopped bacon
1½ c shredded cheddar cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×9-inch baking pan.
3. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
4. Add the pasta and cook for a few minutes until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
5. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to low.
6. Add Velveeta, chicken broth, and cream of soup. Stir until well blended.
7. Simmer the mixture for a few minutes until the cheese has melted completely.
8. Add the Ranch mix and stir until well mixed.
9. Add the cooked pasta and stir until well coated by the sauce.
10. Add bacon and stir until just combined.
11. Transfer everything into the greased baking pan and spread it evenly.
12. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheddar cheese on top.
13. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
14. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
15. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!