Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole is to die for! Can serve up to 8 people, this is the perfect family meal to serve today. You won’t be needing anything else with this one. It is already complete given that it is packed with bacon, chicken, tater tots, and a lot more! Give this recipe a try now, and I promise you that it will be the best decision you will ever make. Enjoy!
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
2 pounds bag of frozen tater tots
1 c chopped cooked bacon
1 (1 ounce) package of dry Ranch dressing mix
1 (10.75 ounces) can of cream of chicken soup
3 c chopped cooked chicken
16- ounces sour cream
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Add Ranch mix, sour cream, chicken, cheese, soup, and bacon into a large bowl. Stir until well blended.
4. Add the frozen tater tots, then stir until well mixed.
5. Transfer the mixture to the greased baking pan and spread it evenly.
6. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until the top is bubbly.
7. Remove the casserole from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use turkey bacon for this recipe.
You can also use a low-fat sour cream.
No need to thaw the tater tots.
If you are going to use frozen tater tots, make sure to thaw them before adding them to the mixture. Cooking will be longer a bit.
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!