This is by far the best salad I have ever tasted! This Cranberry Salad is just too perfect! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! A big thanks to my dear friend, Joan, for this awesome recipe! I am glad that I gave this one a try because I never would have tasted perfection! As awesome as this recipe is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this to the next level! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start preparing, am I right? By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 pkg cranberries (found in the produce section)
2 large oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
2 large apples, unpeeled, chopped (I use granny smith)
2 c pecans, chopped
1 package strawberry jello
1/2 c celery, chopped fine peel from one orange, grated
1/2 c crushed pineapple
2 c of sugar
1. Wash the cranberries with water and drain them completely.
2. Slice the peeled oranges into medium pieces.
3. Slice the apples into small cuts.
4. Finely mince the celery and pecans.
5. Add all the prepared fruits and veggies into a large mixing bowl.
6. Add the pineapples and their juice, then stir until well combined.
7. In a mixing bowl with boiling water, add the Jell-O and stir until dissolved completely.
8. Pour the dissolved Jell-O over the mixture and spread it evenly.
9. Place it inside the fridge to chill for 1 to 2 days. Trust me on this one!
10. Serve and enjoy!
Leaving this salad inside the fridge for about a day or two will surely make it more delicious!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!