Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This will be the creamiest and smoothest sauce you will ever have! This Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce is so rich that you would want to have it pretty much all the time! With these simple ingredients, 15 minutes of your time, you can have the best sauce to go with your pasta noodles! Try this recipe now. Enjoy!
1 c chicken broth
8 ounces wedge Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 c heavy whipping cream
1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into chunks
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 c (1 stick) salted butter
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp salt (or less to taste)
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add garlic powder and chunked cream cheese, then whisk for a few minutes until well blended and smooth.
4. Add chicken broth and whipping cream gradually, then whisk every addition until well blended. Allow the mixture to boil.
5. Turn the heat down to medium-low.
6. Add salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well blended. Simmer the mixture for about 5 to 10 minutes or until the texture becomes thick. Make sure to stir from time to time.
7. Remove the pan from the heat, then allow it to rest for at least 5 minutes.
8. Serve the sauce over pasta. Enjoy!
You can add the cooked pasta directly to the pan, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
You can mix the heavy cream and chicken broth before adding them to the pan.
For this recipe, I used salted butter.
Feel free to use fresh garlic cloves or garlic paste for this recipe.
Calories: 319 kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 820mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1013IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 360mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!