Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this awesome recipe to my friends, and that includes you! This Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread Recipe is a must-try, I’m telling you! Serve this with your favourite cup of coffee, and you have yourself a snack to remember! By the way, feel free to tweak this recipe to your preference. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, everyone, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 cups cranberries fresh or frozen
1 1/2 cups sugar
8 ounces package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup chopped pecans optional
1 cup butter softened
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and sugar into a large bowl. Whisk until well blended.
3. Add the eggs gradually and beat every addition until well blended.
4. In a separate bowl, add salt, flour, and baking powder. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Transfer the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients, then beat until well blended.
6. Add the nuts and cranberries, then stir until incorporated.
7. Apply cooking spray in two 9×5-inch loaf pans.
8. Fill the prepared loaf pans with the batter and spread it evenly.
9. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 to 60 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow the loaves to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 381kcal (19%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!