Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 28 Servings
You are so in for a treat! These Cream Cheese Sausage Balls are so perfect that you will constantly crave them! In less than an hour, these delicious treats are ready to be devoured! Enjoy the amazing flavors in each bite of these sausage balls! Invite your friends over and surprise them with the best treats ever!
For the sausage balls:
1 tbsp dried minced onions
4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 lb. breakfast sausage
1 large Egg
¼ tsp salt
¾ c almond flour
2 tsp baking powder
For the dip:
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp dill
2 tbsp sour cream
2 tbsp stone-ground mustard
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply non-stick cooking spray to a baking sheet.
3. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the sausage balls. Use your clean hands to mix everything until well blended.
4. Shape small meatballs out of the meat mixture. You can use a scoop for this procedure.
5. Lay the meatballs onto the prepared baking sheet and arrange them in a single layer. Leave a small space between each meatball.
6. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven, then bake the meatballs for 25 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
7. Remove the meatballs from the oven and allow them to cool at room temperature.
8. In another bowl, add all the ingredients for the dip. Stir everything until well blended.
9. Serve the meatballs with the dip. Enjoy!
You can serve these meatballs, hot or chilled.
I used a medium-sized scoop for this recipe.
Feel free to add less or more mustard if you wish.
Calories: 457 | Total Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 0g | Unsaturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 935mg | Carbohydrates: 6g | Net Carbohydrates: 4g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Protein: 21g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!