Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Additional Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 24 Servings
Are you looking for a new and easy recipe to try today? Then, this is the one for you! These Cream Cheese Squares are simply the best! These heavenly treats will surely become your favourite in just one bite! My kids could not get enough of these that’s why I always make sure that I have all the ingredients available. As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
2 (8 oz) cans of refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese
1 c white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ c margarine, melted
¼ c white sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch pan.
3. Add one crescent roll onto the bottom of the greased pan, then press it.
4. In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup of sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
5. Pour the mixture over the crescent roll and spread it evenly.
6. Place the second can of crescent roll on top and unroll it.
7. Pour the melted margarine all over the pan.
8. In a mixing bowl, add the rest of the sugar and cinnamon. Stir until well mixed.
9. Sprinkle the sugar-cinnamon mixture over the pan.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
11. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 213 | Protein: 2.8g 6% | Carbohydrates: 18.4g 6% | Dietary Fiber: 0.1g | Sugars: 11.8g | Fat: 14.2g 22% | Saturated Fat: 5.8g 29% | Cholesterol: 20.5mg 7% | Vitamin A Iu: 417.4IU 8% | Niacin Equivalents: 0.2mg 2% | Folate: 2.5mcg 1% | Calcium: 17.4mg 2% | Iron: 0.7mg 4% | Magnesium: 1.3mg 1% | Potassium: 25.1mg 1% | Sodium: 245.8mg 10% | Calories From Fat: 128.2
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!