1 small onion
1 1/2 teaspoons butter
2 lbs chopped cooked chicken breasts or 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup milk
1/2 cup chopped pimiento or 1/2 cup sauteed red bell peppers or 1/2 cup jarred roasted red pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of an 11×7 inch baking dish or 10-inch quiche dish.
3. Chop the onion.
4. Heat butter in a small nonstick skillet and saute until tender.
5. Combine cooked onion, soup, chicken, milk, pimiento, and mayo in a bowl and then turn into the prepared baking dish.
6. Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven.
7. Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the baked mixture.
8. Arrange biscuits decoratively in a single layer and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese over them.
9. Return the casserole to the oven and bake until biscuits are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, usually about 20 minutes longer.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!