Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This very easy recipe is what you just might need today! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. What I love the most about this dish is the combination of all the flavours! The rich and creamy sauce will surely make your day extra special! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
8 ounces Whole Wheat Penne or gluten-free
2-3 Celery Stalks chopped
1 c Frozen Green Peas thawed
6.7 ounces Tuna in Olive Oil 1 jar, drained and flaked
½ Red Onion thinly sliced, to garnish
For the creamy sauce/dressing:
1 Avocado very ripe
1 c Plain Greek Yogurt
2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Dill plus more to garnish
½ Lemon juiced
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1-2 Garlic Cloves minced
1 teaspoon Chili Flakes or to taste
Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the sauce. Pulse until well incorporated. Add more seasonings if needed.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the pasta.
5. Pour the sauce on top of the cooked pasta.
6. Add the tuna, peas, and celery. Toss everything until well combined.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 264mg | Potassium: 589mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 514IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!