Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
The sauce alone of this dish is more than enough for me! In just 30 minutes, you are going to enjoy this Creamy Bacon Chicken! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will be the best decision you will ever make today! Have a blessed day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 c heavy/whipping cream
Flour for dredging
1/2 c chicken broth
1 tbsp butter
6 strips bacon cut into small pieces
2 large chicken breasts cut in half lengthwise
Pepper to taste
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1. Roughly chop the bacon into small cuts.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add the bacon into the skillet, then cook until crispy and brown. Transfer onto a clean plate.
4. Slice the chicken into two. Season with pepper and garlic powder. Coat with flour and shake off any excess.
5. Add the chicken slices into the skillet with the bacon grease, then cook each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer onto a clean plate as well.
6. In the empty skillet, add butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add lemon juice and chicken broth, then stir until well blended. Simmer for a few minutes or until it reduces its volume to half.
8. Add the cream and stir until well blended.
9. Add the bacon and chicken slices back into the skillet, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
10. Cook everything for a few more minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
12. Serve right away and enjoy!
Calories: 506kcal Carbohydrates: 4g Protein: 30g Fat: 41g Saturated Fat: 21g Cholesterol: 183mg Sodium: 505mg Potassium: 552mg Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 996IU Vitamin C: 4mg Calcium: 44mg Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!