Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This awesome recipe will bring satisfaction to all your cravings today! Oh, man, you need this in your life, I’m telling you! Try this recipe now and it will be the best decision you will ever make today! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
2 tbsp olive oil divided
1.5 lbs chicken breasts boneless skinless
3 garlic cloves crushed
8 oz button mushrooms halved
1 1/4 c chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 oz Light cream cheese softened
1 tablespoon fresh chopped curly parsley
1. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the chicken breasts and sear each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
4. Remove the chicken breasts from the pan onto a clean plate.
5. In the same pan, add the rest of the oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the mushrooms and sauté until golden brown.
7. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
8. In a small mixing bowl, add 2 tbsp of water and cornstarch. Whisk until well mixed.
9. Add slurry into the pan and stir until well mixed.
10. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
11. Allow the mixture to boil.
12. Add the cream cheese and stir until well blended and thick.
13. Put the chicken breasts back in the pan and spoon the delicious sauce over.
14. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top.
15. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then put them inside the fridge. They can last up to 5 days and up to 3 months inside the freezer.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 562mg | Potassium: 645mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 346IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!