Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
The rich sauce of this Creamy Chicken Mushroom will surely make your day extra special! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will be worth all your time and effort! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 tbsp olive oil divided
1.5 lb chicken breasts boneless skinless
3 garlic cloves crushed
8 oz button mushrooms halved
1 1/4 c chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 oz Light cream cheese softened
1 tablespoon fresh chopped curly parsley
1. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add 1 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the chicken breasts and cook each side for 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
4. Remove the chicken breasts from the pan onto a clean plate. Cover them with foil to keep them warm.
5. Add 1 tbsp of oil into the same pan and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the mushrooms and cook until brown.
7. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
8. In a mixing bowl, add 2 tbsp of water and cornstarch. Whisk until dissolved completely.
9. Pour the dissolved cornstarch into the pan and stir until well mixed and thick. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
10. Add the cream cheese and stir until well blended.
11. Put the chicken breasts into the pan and spoon the delicious sauce over.
12. Remove from the heat and sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 5 days or 3 months inside the freezer.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 562mg | Potassium: 645mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 346IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!