Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
I can’t believe how delicious this Creamy Cornbread Casserole is! This was my first time making this casserole, and I can say that this is just the first of the countless times I’m going to make it! A quick and easy recipe that you can try. I am so proud to share this recipe with you today! This is something I can eat pretty much all the time! Invite your friends over and surprise them with this spectacular casserole!
Okay, enough with the introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and loved ones. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 c sour cream
1 (15 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained and 1/2 liquid reserved
1 (8 oz.) package of dry cornbread mix
8 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 (14.75 oz.) can of cream-style corn
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Add corn, sour cream, eggs, reserved liquid, and cornbread into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
5. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top.
6. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake the casserole for about 30 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
7. Remove the casserole from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
This casserole is best served any time of the day.
Calories: 254.5 | Protein: 9.4g19 % | Carbohydrates: 26.4g9 % | Dietary Fiber: 1.2g5 % | Sugars: 4.4g | Fat: 13.4g21 % | Saturated Fat: 7.2g36 % | Cholesterol: 59.8mg20 % | Vitamin A Iu: 429.4IU9 % | Niacin Equivalents: 2mg15 % | Vitamin B6: 0.1mg5 % | Vitamin C: 2mg3 % | Folate: 49.5mcg12 % | Calcium: 208.8mg21 % | Iron: 1.2mg7 % | Magnesium: 19.5mg7 % | Potassium: 150.7mg4 % | Sodium: 642.3mg26 % | Calories from Fat: 120.5
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!