Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Creamy, delicious, and juicy! These three words best describe this Creamy Garlic Chicken Breast! Serve it over mashed potatoes, rice, pasta, etc., and you have yourself a meal to remember. Enjoy!
For The Chicken:
4 tbsp finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
4 tbsp flour (all-purpose or plain)
2-3 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally to make 4
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp Black cracked pepper
2 tsp salt
For The Sauce:
1 1/4 c half & half or heavy cream (or evaporated milk)
1/2 c finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1 1/4 c chicken broth (stock)
1 whole head of garlic, peeled and divided into 10-12 cloves
1 small onion finely chopped
5 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp fresh parsley, to serve
1. Sprinkle garlic powder, pepper, and salt over the chicken. Toss until well coated.
2. Add Parmesan cheese and flour into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
3. Add the chicken into the flour mixture, then toss until well coated. Shake off any excess flour.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add 1 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp oil, then allow them to become hot.
6. Add the chicken in batches, then cook each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown. Move the chicken onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil. Repeat the process with the rest of the chicken.
7. In the same skillet, add onion and sauté until translucent.
8. Add the garlic, then sauté until aromatic.
9. Pour in the broth, then scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits. Stir until well blended. Simmer for a few minutes.
10. Turn the heat down to medium-low, then add the cream and stir until well blended. Simmer for 3 minutes.
11. Add the Parmesan cheese, then stir until melted completely. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
12. Put the chicken back into the skillet, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
13. Remove from the heat, then sprinkle freshly cracked pepper and parsley on top to garnish.
14. Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, pasta, or zucchini noodles. Enjoy!
Calories: 458 kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1205mg | Potassium: 403mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 710IU | Vitamin C: 10.3mg | Calcium: 285mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!