Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This dish will always have a special place in my heart! I learned to cook this when I was in college. Now, I am very excited to share it with you as well! I am sure that you and your loved ones are going to love this very simple dish. I wish you all the best, friends. Enjoy!
10 oz dry pasta (any kind)
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp paprika
salt & pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
4 cloves garlic minced
1 c tomatoes diced
2 c spinach chopped, optional
2 c heavy cream (or 16 oz.)
1/2 c Parmesan cheese shredded or grated
salt & pepper to taste
1. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook until firm to bite. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Season with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper on all sides of the chicken breasts.
4. Place a large pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the chicken breasts and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn brown.
7. Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet onto a clean plate.
8. In the same skillet, add butter and allow it to melt.
9. Add garlic and saute until aromatic.
10. Add the spinach and tomato. Saute for 2 minutes.
11. Turn the heat down to low, then add the Parmesan cheese and heavy cream. Stir until well mixed
12. Sprinkle salt and pepper for extra flavours.
13. Add the cooked pasta into the skillet with the sauce and toss until well coated.
14. Slice the chicken into small pieces, then put them into the skillet. Stir until well mixed.
15. Garnish with freshly chopped herbs.
16. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 639kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 281mg | Potassium: 588mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2621IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!