Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This delicious dish will surely light up your day! Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! Every bite of this juicy and cheesy Garlic Parmesan Chicken will bring satisfaction to all of your cravings! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe is, feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level! Okay, enough with the long introduction, it is time to go to your kitchen and start preparing! Have a beautiful day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 chicken breasts BONELESS, SKINLESS
1 c mayonnaise
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
1 c mozzarella cheese GRATED
3 garlic cloves MINCED
seasoning salt and pepper TO TASTE
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a baking dish.
3. In a mixing bowl, add Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, and mozzarella cheese. Stir until well combined.
4. Arrange the chicken breasts into the prepared baking dish.
5. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
6. Top each chicken breast with a dollop of the cheese mixture. Spread until well coated.
7. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until done. The top should turn golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers inside the fridge and reheat them the next day. Honestly, I love leftovers more!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!