Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
In less than an hour, these heavenly treats are ready to be devoured! Packed with delicious flavors, these potato stacks are to die for! Aside from their amazing taste, they are pretty to make as well. All you need are these basic ingredients and simple steps, and you are good to go! A good way to take those boring potatoes to the next level. Enjoy!
freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 pounds medium russet potatoes (about 4-5), peeled and sliced 1/8 to 1/16-inch thick
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 sprig of fresh thyme
1 1/2 c heavy cream
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 12-cup standard muffin pan.
3. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add garlic, cream, nutmeg, and thyme. Whisk until well blended.
5. Allow the mixture to simmer, then remove the pan from the stove. Remove the thyme.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the potato slices, then toss until well coated.
7. Add the potato slices into the muffin cups. Make sure to leave a space on top.
8. Top each potato stack with the cream and fill it all the way through.
9. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each cup.
10. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
11. Remove the pans from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Serve warm and enjoy!
You can serve these treats as a side dish or a snack.
Calories: 164 | Sugar: 1.8 g | Sodium: 251.7 mg | Fat: 11.5 g | Carbohydrates: 13.1 g | Protein: 3 g | Cholesterol: 35.2 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!