Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! I am so impressed by this Creamy Taco Soup! I am so happy right now! I love how all the ingredients complement each other to make such a delicious dish! This recipe is a must-try, I’m telling you! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I know that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! Have the most beautiful day, friends. I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1 pound ground beef or turkey or chicken
1 tablespoon oil of choice
1 small onion diced
2-3 cloves garlic minced
1 small green bell pepper diced (optional)
1 (10 ounces) can Rotel tomatoes or 1 large tomato, chopped
1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese OR 1 c heavy cream
2 tbsp taco seasoning homemade or 1 packet
Salt and pepper to taste
1 (14.5) ounces can beef broth 1.5 c
1. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add 1 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the ground beef, garlic, and onion. Cook for about 7 minutes or until nicely brown.
4. Add the tomato slices, bell pepper, spices, and cream cheese. Stir until well blended. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the veggies are soft.
5. Add the beef broth and stir until well mixed. Turn the heat down to low, then allow the mixture to simmer for about 20 minutes or until thick.
6. Ladle the soup into serving bowls, then garnish each serving with sour cream, avocado, minced cilantro, jalapeno, shredded cheese, and lime.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 584mg | Potassium: 437mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 186IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!