Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
You will fall in love with this Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta over and over again with each bite! The rich taste of the sauce is so good that you would want to taste it all the time! You are ready to serve in just 30 minutes. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
3 c heavy cream
3 c baby spinach
1/2-pound penne pasta
8 ounces of sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 tablespoons olive oil
For the Chicken:
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken tenders, then toss until well coated.
2. Place a large cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Fill the skillet with olive oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the chicken tenders, then cook all sides for a few minutes until done.
5. Transfer the chicken tenders onto a clean plate, then chop them into small cubes.
For the Creamy Tuscan Sauce:
1. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add butter and let it melt.
3. Add the minced garlic and sun-dried tomatoes, then sauté for a few minutes until aromatic.
4. Add the spinach, then cook until wilted.
5. Add cream and stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to simmer.
6. Immediately remove the sauce from the heat, then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir until well blended.
7. Add the chicken slices and cooked pasta into the pan with the delicious sauce, then toss until well coated.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Leftovers can last up to 5 days in the fridge or 6 months in the freezer.
Calories: 497 kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 501mg | Potassium: 1113mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1911IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 209mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!