Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I love how simple this recipe is! Oh, man, in just about 25 minutes, you will surely have the best dish to serve today! Tweak this recipe if you prefer. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 pound Salmon Fillets 3 or 4 salmon fillets
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt
White cream sauce:
6-8 cloves Garlic peeled
1/4 c Sun-dried tomatoes chopped
5 ounces Fresh Spinach
1 c Pitted green Italian Olives
1/4 c vegetable broth
3/4 c Coconut Cream
1. Use paper towels to pat dry the rinsed fish fillets.
2. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper over the fish fillets and rub each until well coated.
3. Place a non-stick pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the fish fillets and cook per side until brown for about 5 minutes.
6. Remove the fish from the pan onto a clean plate.
7. In the same pan, add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
8. Add the tomatoes, spinach, and olives. Stir until just mixed.
9. Add the broth and stir again until well combined.
10. Turn the heat down to low and cook until the spinach is soft.
11. Add the coconut cream and stir until well combined. Simmer for about a minute.
12. Put the fish fillets back to the pan and arrange them over the sauce.
13. Sprinkle more salt and pepper if needed.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure to spoon the delicious sauce over each serving.
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 801mg | Potassium: 1183mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3613IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!