Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! I am so happy right now! This Creamy Zucchini Sauce is what I’ve been looking for! I have always wanted to try a different sauce, and I finally found it! This recipe is a must-try! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! My only advice is to be generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add when serving. You already know why! Anyway, don’t forget to share this recipe with you your peers. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 pounds zucchini cubed
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon paprika
salt and pepper to taste
For the Sauce:
1 c sour cream
2 garlic cloves minced
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 tablespoons chopped dill
2 tablespoons chopped basil
salt to taste
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Drizzle oil onto a large non-stick baking tray.
3. Arrange the zucchini onto the prepared baking tray, then season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until they turn brown.
5. Place a skillet on the stove, then add the sour cream, garlic, tomato paste, dill, basil, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
6. Turn the heat to medium and allow the mixture to simmer.
7. Remove the skillet from the heat, then put the baked zucchini into the skillet with the sauce. Toss until well combined.
8. Sprinkle freshly chopped herbs on top.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Serve this Creamy Zucchini Sauce over pasta. Oh, man, it is simply the best! Top it with a generous amount of Parmesan cheese.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 871mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 3650IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 2.6mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!