Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10mins | Additional: 1hr 5 mins | Total: 1 hr 25 mins | Serving: 30 | Yield: 30 cookies
These Sugar Cookies are my all-time favorite. I love how simple it is and delicious at the same time. At first, I don’t consider eating this one because it’s too plain, not something that I’m used to eating. I love chocolate cookies and peanut butter cookies. Not until my friend told me to just try it for once, and I did. Well, it wasn’t what I expected because the plain image is just a front of extra delicious cookies. Right from that moment, I consider not just eating it, but one of my favorites, and I let my family try this too. Don’t forget to try this recipe for Sugar cookies, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
(2 ¾) cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
(1 ¼) cups margarine
2 cups white sugar
(2) large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup white sugar for decoration
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, add and stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add and cream margarine and 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, and then the vanilla. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients until just blended.
3. Use a plastic wrap to wrap dough and chill for 30 minutes to an hour.
4. Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and roll the balls in the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar. Add and place cookies 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets and flatten slightly.
5. In the preheated oven, bake for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned at the edges. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
1. You can replace the margarine with butter. Butter adds a good taste to the cookies.
2. You can add almond extract to achieve a different flavor.
Per Serving: 172.2 calories; 12.4 mg cholesterol; 173.2 mg sodium; 1.7 g protein; 23.9 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!