Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
All you need for this recipe are these basic ingredients and an air fryer! This dish is ready in just 20 minutes. Lunch or dinner will be awesome with these delicious Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. They are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
2 c Brussels sprouts
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 c Parmesan cheese grated
1/4 c almonds sliced and crushed
2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
Sea salt to taste
1. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the Brussels sprouts and 2 cups of water. Cover the pan and cook the sprouts for about 10 minutes.
3. Drain the sprouts and place them into a mixing bowl. Allow them to cool.
4. Slice each sprout into two.
5. Add the Parmesan cheese, oil, bagel seasoning, salt, and crushed almonds over the sprouts. Toss everything until well combined.
6. Transfer everything into an air fryer.
7. Cook the sprouts at 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Once they turn golden brown, they are good to go!
8. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 251mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 380IU | Vitamin C: 37.4mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!