Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 5mins | Additional: 5 mins | Total: 40 mins | Servings: 5 | Yield: 20 wontons
Who wouldn’t love Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wontons? These are great and easy appetizer recipes, perfect for parties, gatherings, and just a family snack. It’s perfect because it’s self-contained and, however, many people you need to serve, you can easily scale out the recipe. But for me, it’s an ideal food to serve during game time or just merely watching your favorite movies. On the outside, they are crispy, and inside they are smooth. I’ve served them with a blue cheese dressing side and celery sticks, all optional. Honestly, these are so amazing that I couldn’t resist tasting them while preparing this recipe. They’d make a perfect lunch, or even a meal every day of the week. Try this recipe for Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wontons, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your family and friends.
2 cups vegetable oil for frying
1 cup of shredded cooked chicken
¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 tbsp ranch dressing
1 tbsp of butter, melted
1 ½ tsp hot pepper sauce
(20) eaches wonton wrappers
1. Add and heat vegetable oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Add and combine chicken, Cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, butter, and hot sauce in a bowl. Then scoop about a tbsp of chicken mixture onto the center of each wonton wrapper, fold wontons in half and press to seal, and then arrange wontons on a baking sheet and freeze for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Fry until golden brown for 2 to 3 minutes in preheated oil.
1. You can use a rotisserie chicken to make it even quicker, but just feel free to use any chicken you want.
2. You can make this recipe ahead, just make p the wontons, seal it, and put them in the fridge until you’re ready to fry them.
3. I prefer to use chicken breast because it’s easier and healthier.
Per Serving: 295.3 calories; fat 18.7g 29% DV; cholesterol 37.5mg 13% DV; sodium 346.2mg 14% DV; protein 12.3g 25% DV; carbohydrates 18.9g 6% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!