Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I have tried a lot of chicken recipes but this one surely is one of my favourites! I love the simplicity of all the ingredients and the delicious taste! Oh, man, you have got to bite your teeth into this crispy fried chicken! Try it now and I promise you that it will not disappoint you at all. Enjoy!
2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts – cut in half lengthwise and pounded to an even thickness to make four cutlets
2 large eggs, beaten + 1 tbsp water
1 c flour
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp smoked paprika – regular is fine if you don’t have smoked
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ c vegetable oil
honey garlic sauce
½ c honey
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp corn starch + 3 tbsp cold water
1. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add soy sauce, honey, and garlic. Stir until well mixed, then allow the mixture to boil.
3. Add the dissolved cornstarch and stir until well combined and thick.
4. Remove the pan from the heat.
5. In a mixing bowl, add flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
6. In another mixing bowl, add 1 tbsp of water and eggs. Whisk until well mixed.
7. Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash, then into the flour mixture. Shake off any excess.
8. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
9. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
10. Add the chicken breasts and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
11. Add the fried chicken breasts into the bowl with the honey garlic sauce. Toss until well coated.
12. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 154mg | Sodium: 484mg | Potassium: 539mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 608IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!