Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a child. My mom told me that my Grandma used to cook this all the time. I am so glad that I learned how to cook this because now, I get to share it with you as well. I want everyone to taste how delicious this Beefy Potato Taco Casserole is! I know that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better so feel free to add more ingredients if you want. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them and you are good to go! Have a blessed day, friends. Do me a favour, will you? Share this with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1 pound ground beef
2 cloves garlic minced
1 ounces packet taco seasoning
10.5 ounces cheddar cheese soup
4 c potatoes sliced
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 c beef broth
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef and garlic, then cook until brown. Discard any excess grease.
3. Apply cooking spray in the bottom of a 6-quart crockpot.
4. Arrange the potatoes into the prepared pot.
5. Spread the ground beef over the potatoes.
6. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the beef.
7. Pour the soup over, then sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top.
8. Pour the broth around the pot.
9. Cover the pot and cook for about 4 hours on a low setting or 2 hours on a high setting.
10. Broil for about 2 minutes until the top turns brown.
11. Allow the casserole to cool at room temperature for a few minutes.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 1088mg | Potassium: 1123mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1021IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 340mg | Iron: 7mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!