Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandma used to cook this Crock Pot Beefy Potato Taco Seasoning all the time! She would wake us up with the amazing smell from the kitchen. She had a lot of recipes but this one has always been my favourite! I am so grateful to her for this because now, I get to share it with you as well! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. By the way, share this recipe with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 pound ground beef
2 cloves garlic minced
1 ounces packet taco seasoning
10.5 ounces cheddar cheese soup
4 c potatoes sliced
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 c beef broth
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef and garlic. Cook until brown and aromatic.
3. Apply cooking spray in the bottom of a 6-quart crockpot.
4. Arrange the potato slices in the bottom of the prepared pot.
5. Spread the brown ground beef over the potatoes.
6. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the beef.
7. Spoon the soup on top and spread it evenly.
8. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top of the soup layer.
9. Pour the beef broth all around the pot.
10. Cover the pot and cook for about 4 hours on a low setting or 2 hours on a high setting.
11. Allow the taco casserole to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 1088mg | Potassium: 1123mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1021IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 340mg | Iron: 7mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!