Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I think I just found my soulmate! This spectacular casserole just made my day! The combination of all the flavors is just too perfect! Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try! You are more than welcome to add more ingredients to this very simple recipe if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this even better! Have a great one, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 c beef broth
2 cloves garlic, minced
10.5 oz. cheddar cheese soup
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 oz packet taco seasoning
4 c potatoes, sliced
1 lb. ground beef
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
3. Add the garlic, then sauté until aromatic. Discard accumulated grease.
4. Apply cooking spray in a 6-quart crockpot.
5. Lay the potato slices on the bottom of the prepared crockpot and arrange them in a single layer.
6. Add the ground beef over the potatoes and spread it evenly.
7. Add the taco seasoning over the ground beef.
8. Add the soup on top of the ground beef as well.
9. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the soup.
10. Add the beef broth around the ingredients.
11. Cover the pot and cook everything for about 4 to 5 hours on a low setting or 2 hours on a high setting.
12. Allow the casserole to rest for a few minutes at room temperature before serving.
13. Serve and enjoy!
You can broil this casserole for about a minute or until the cheese turns golden brown.
Calories: 390 kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 1088mg | Potassium: 1123mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1021IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 340mg | Iron: 7mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!