Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 6 hrs 30 mins | Total Time: 6 hrs 40 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
This recipe is worth all your time and effort, I’m telling you! Enjoy the delicious flavors of this Chicken noodle!
4 teaspoons sprigs of fresh rosemary
4 teaspoons sprigs of fresh thyme
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Freshly ground black pepper
8 ounces egg noodles
2 stalks of celery, sliced
3 carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
10 cups of low-sodium chicken broth
1 bay leaf
1 large onion, chopped
Slow Cooker Method:
1. Add the celery, chicken, garlic, bay leaf, rosemary, carrots, onion, and a generous amount of salt, pepper, and thyme into a slow cooker.
2. Add broth and stir everything until well blended.
3. Cover the slow cooker, then cook everything for about 6 to 8 hours on a low setting.
4. Transfer the chicken onto a clean plate, then use two forks to shred them into small pieces.
5. Remove the bay leaf and herbs from the slow cooker.
6. Add the shredded chicken into the slow cooker.
7. Add the egg noodles, then stir everything until just mixed.
8. Cover and seal the slow cooker again, then cook everything for another 20 to 30 minutes on a low setting or until the pasta is al dente.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Instant Pot Method:
1. Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the carrots, onion, and celery. Sauté until soft.
4. Add the thyme and garlic, then sauté until aromatic.
5. Add the bay leaves and chicken breasts. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add water and broth, then stir until well mixed. Press the “Soup” button and cook everything for 7 minutes. Do a natural release.
7. Shred the chicken into small pieces. Discard the bay leaves.
8. Add the shredded chicken and egg noodles. Cook for another 5 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!