Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 10 mins| Yield: 6 Servings
If you are looking for an awesome dish to serve today, then you have got to give this one a try! I promise you that it will be worth it! Modify this recipe to your liking, I highly recommend it! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Have a great day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 (32 ounces) bag frozen tater tots
1 (3 ounces) bag bacon pieces
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts diced
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
¾ c milk
salt & pepper to taste
1. Apply cooking spray to the bottom of a slow cooker.
2. Arrange 1/2 of the frozen tater tots into the slow cooker.
3. Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the tater tots.
4. Sprinkle 1/3 of the shredded cheese over the bacon.
5. Scatter the chicken slices on top of the cheese, then sprinkle salt and pepper for additional taste.
6. Repeat the layers. Bacon, shredded cheese, tater tots, and more cheese and bacon.
7. Pour 3/4 cup of milk on top of everything.
8. Cover the slow cooker and cook for 4 hours on a low setting.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Arrange the ingredients in layers into the prepared baking dish. Make sure not to add milk.
4. Cover the baking dish, then place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour.
5. Check the doneness. Cook more if needed.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 2 days or 2 months inside the freezer.
Calories: 575kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 1407mg | Potassium: 758mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 329mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!