Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 8 hrs | Total Time: 8 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 10 Servings
This recipe will always have a very special place in my heart. I remember my aunt Meredith used to make this all the time! I would always go to her house every weekend because she was full of surprises for me, mostly food! I am so grateful to her for sharing this recipe with me because now, I get to share it with you as well! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Feel free to modify this recipe to your liking. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a blessed day, everyone, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
2 tsp minced garlic
4 c beef broth
6 hoagie rolls
3-4 beef roast
12 slices provolone cheese
1 packaged onion soup mix
½ onion sliced
1. In a crockpot, add all the ingredients aside from the rolls.
2. Cover and seal the crockpot and cook everything for about 8 to 10 hours on a low setting.
3. Remove the beef from the pot, then use two forks to shred them into small pieces.
4. Put the shredded meat back into the pot and stir until well blended.
5. Serve right away on toasted hoagie rolls.
6. Top each serving with provolone cheese. Enjoy!
Feel free to add more slurry (cornstarch and water mixture) to thicken the sauce. Add the slurry about 10 minutes before the cooking time ends. Stir until well blended and simmer until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
Calories 356kcal, Carbohydrates 21g, Protein 40g, Fat 12g, Saturated Fat 6g, Cholesterol 93mg, Sodium 2789mg, Potassium 472mg, Fiber 1g, Sugar 3g, Vitamin A 201IU, Vitamin C 62mg, Calcium 564mg, Iron 10mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!