Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 6 hrs | Total Time: 6 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Try this recipe, and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort today! This amazing Crockpot Salsa Ranch Chicken Pasta will surely make your every meal spectacular! These easy steps will guide you to perfection! Have a wonderful day, friends! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 16 ounces box rotini pasta prepared
½ c sour cream
1 teaspoon minced garlic
5 frozen chicken breasts
½ c Hidden Valley® Ranch dressing
1 c salsa
1 10.5 ounces can cream of chicken soup
1. Lay the frozen chicken breast into a 6-quart slow cooker and arrange them in a single layer to the bottom.
2. Add salsa, minced garlic, and cream of chicken soup into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
3. Add the mixture on top of the chicken breasts.
4. Cover and seal the slow cooker, then cook the chicken for about 6 to 8 hours on a low setting.
5. When the chicken breasts are almost cooked, cook the pasta.
6. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
7. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
8. Use two forks to shred the chicken breasts into small pieces.
9. Add the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and sour cream into the slow cooker. Stir until well blended.
10. Put the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker, then stir until well mixed.
11. Add the cooked pasta and toss until well coated with the delicious sauce.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 535 kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 654mg | Potassium: 679mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1.7mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!