Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 8 hrs | Additional Time: 4 mins | Total Time: 8 hrs 24 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Oh, my! Just take a look at that beauty! I am so happy right now because of this delicious dish! This was recommended to me by my dear friend, Amanda. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better. Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 lbs Pork tenderloin
1 tsp ground sage
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
1 clove Garlic; crushed
½ c Water
½ c Brown sugar
1 tbsp Cornstarch
¼ c Balsamic Vinegar
½ c Water
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, add the sage, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
2. Rub the tenderloin with the seasonings all over. Make sure to coat it well.
3. In a slow cooker, add 1/2 cup of water and add the tenderloin.
4. Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 6 to 8 hours on a low setting.
5. One hour before the cooking time ends, prepare the glaze.
6. Place a saucepan on the stove, then add the cornstarch, brown sugar, water, soy sauce, and balsamic vinegar. Stir until well mixed.
7. Turn the heat to medium and cook for about 4 minutes or until the texture becomes thick.
8. Brush the glaze over the roast, then broil for about 2 minutes or until brown.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories299 | Total Fat 6g | Saturated Fat 2g | Trans Fat 0g | Unsaturated Fat 3g | Cholesterol 110mg | Sodium 563mg | Carbohydrates 19g | Fiber 0g | Sugar 16g | Protein 40g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!