Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 6 hrs | Total Time: 6 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this recipe to my friends and family! It is just too perfect that I want everyone to taste it! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! I always serve this for tacos. My friends and kids just could not get enough of it! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will be worth all your time and effort! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
3-4 lbs pork loin
6 cloves garlic minced
2 bay leaves
1 tablespoon each chilli powder, paprika, and cumin
kosher salt, pepper, crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 can of beer
1. Slice the pork into 6 equal parts.
2. Add the pork slices into the crockpot.
3. Squeeze the lime and orange over the pork slices.
4. Slice the peeled onion, then put them on top of the pork slices.
5. Add bay leaves, garlic,c paprika, chilli powder, crushed red pepper flakes, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir until just mixed.
6. Pour in 1/2 can of the beer.
7. Cover the pot and cook for about 6 hours on a low setting.
8. Line with parchment paper a baking sheet.
9. Put the pork slices onto the prepared baking sheet. Use two forks to shred them into small pieces.
10. Spoon 1/2 of the sauce from the pot over the shredded pork.
11. Put it inside the oven and broil for about 5 minutes.
12. Remove the pan from the oven, then pour the remaining sauce over. Toss until well coated.
13. Put it back inside the oven and cook for another 5 minutes.
14. Add more seasonings if needed.
15. Serve and enjoy!
This is best served for nachos, tacos, or burritos.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!