Yield: 4 Servings
Bring that pale and boring cabbage to the next level with this recipe! This Cabbage Pie will be the best decision you will ever make today, I’m telling you! Savory and very simple, this recipe is surely a must-try! With this very simple set of ingredients, you will have the best pie ever! Invite your friends over and surprise them with this spectacular pie. Enjoy!
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon dill
6 tablespoons Flour (for keto use 1/2 c of almond flour)
3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
5 tablespoons (1/3 c) Sour Cream
2 c of shredded Cabbage
Sesame seeds (for sprinkling)
3 tablespoons green onion
3-4 tablespoons melted butter
Salt, pepper, Vegeta
1 c of sliced green onion
3 boiled Eggs, cut into small cubes
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Thinly shred the cabbage.
3. Sprinkle salt over the shredded cabbage, then use your hands to squeeze it to release the juice.
4. Add the green onion and dill, then stir until well blended.
5. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, then beat until smooth.
6. Add mayonnaise and sour cream into the bowl with the eggs, then whisk until well blended.
7. Add the dry ingredients, then whisk until well incorporated.
8. Transfer the mixture on top of the cabbage, then stir until well mixed.
9. Sprinkle chives and sesame seeds on top.
10. Transfer the mixture to a baking pan and spread it evenly.
11. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve warm and enjoy!
Garnish with your preferred herbs.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!