Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Pimp your regular bread into this Double Chocolate Banana Bread! O, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better. Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1/2 c butter, softened
1/2 c brown sugar
1/4 c white sugar
1 large Egg
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 medium bananas, mashed – about 1 cup
1/4 c sour cream
1 c all-purpose flour
1/2 c cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 c milk chocolate chips
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add sugars and butter. Stir until well blended.
4. Add egg, banana, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
5. Add cocoa powder, flour, salt, baking soda. Stir until well mixed.
6. Transfer the mixture into the greased pan and spread it evenly.
7. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and press them towards the batter.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 425kcal (21%) | Carbohydrates: 60g (20%) | Protein: 5g (10%) | Fat: 19g (29%) | Saturated Fat: 12g (75%) | Cholesterol: 60mg (20%) | Sodium: 273mg (12%) | Potassium: 294mg (8%) | Fiber: 3g (13%) | Sugar: 39g (43%) | Vitamin A: 510IU (10%) | Vitamin C: 4mg (5%) | Calcium: 64mg (6%) | Iron: 2.1mg (12%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!