Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Air Fryer recipes are the best! These doughnuts are a perfect example of it! Ready to be devoured in just 15 minutes, these heavenly treats will surely make your day extra special! All you need are these basic ingredients and an Air Fryer! Enjoy a very hassle-free recipe that you and your loved ones are going to love! Serve these with your favorite cup of coffee, and you have yourself a breakfast or snack to remember! Just follow these easy steps they will guide you to perfection!
1 (16.3 oz) can of flaky large biscuits, such as Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Biscuits
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1/2 c granulated sugar
Olive oil spray or coconut oil spray
1. Line with parchment paper a baking sheet.
2. In a mixing bowl, add cinnamon and brown sugar. Whisk until well blended.
3. Split the biscuits, then add them to the prepared baking sheet.
4. Make holes in the middle of each biscuit with a 1-inch round biscuit cutter.
5. Prepare the Air Fryer and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
6. Apply cooking spray into the basket of the Air Fryer.
7. Add 4 doughnuts into the basket and arrange them in a single layer.
8. Cook the doughnuts for about 5 to 6 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Move the doughnuts onto the baking sheet. Repeat the process with the rest of the doughnuts.
9. Brush melted butter over each doughnut.
10. Coat each with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Make sure not to use a nonstick cooking spray like Pam oil. You can use coconut oil or olive oil.
Make sure to flip the doughnuts during the cooking time to cook the other sides.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!