Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
All you need is in this Easy Chicken Fried Rice! You will probably be full for the rest of the day with a bowl of this awesome meal! A big thanks to my sister for recommending this recipe. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step for they will guide you to perfection! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 cups rice
1/2 pound chicken, boneless, cooked
1 cup peas and carrots, frozen
1 small white onions
2 clove garlic, minced
3 tablespoons sesame oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1. Slice the chicken into small pieces.
2. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add a bit of oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the chicken slices and cook until brown. Remove from the heat.
5. Place a 10-inch skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add sesame oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the veggies and saute until soft.
8. Add the eggs and stir until scrambled.
9. Add the cooked chicken slices, soy sauce, and rice. Toss everything until well combined.
10. Cook for a few minutes until the rice is slightly toasted.
11. Remove from the heat onto a clean serving bowl.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Add more seasonings if you prefer. I just add soy sauce and it is enough for me.
For a more meaty version, feel free to add crumbled crispy bacon. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!