Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
These heavenly treats brought satisfaction to all my cravings! Oh, man, you ought to give this recipe a try! Serve them with your favourite cup of coffee and you have yourself a snack to remember! I have listed all the things you will be needing so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Try this now and I promise you that it will not disappoint you at all! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today! Don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. Enjoy!
2 pack 8 oz crescent rolls
1 c butter
1 1/2 c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 c 7-up (or other lemon soda)
2 granny smith apples (2 apples makes 16 dumplings)
1. Brush with butter a 9×13-inch baking dish.
2. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
3. Prepare the apples by peeling and removing the core.
4. Slice the prepared apples into 8 cuts.
5. Roll each apple slice into a crescent roll.
6. Arrange them into the prepared baking dish.
7. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
8. Add butter and allow it to melt.
9. Add the cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla. Stir and cook until thick.
10. Spread the sauce on top of the apple dumplings.
11. Pour the soda on the sides of the baking dish.
12. Bake inside the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
13. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!