Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 5 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Do you have leftover raw meat in your freezer? Then, this is the perfect time to make something delicious out of it! This recipe I am sharing with you today is the best! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! By the way, a big thanks to my dear friend, Anna, for this. I never expected it to be this good! Anyway, have a beautiful day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
2 pounds ground beef
1 c salsa
4 tbsp Taco seasoning – I use homemade taco seasoning
1. Put the ground meat into a crockpot.
2. Pour the salsa over the ground meat.
3. Sprinkle the taco seasoning mix on top.
4. Cover the pot and cook for about 4 hours on a high setting.
5. Serve with tacos immediately and enjoy!
1. Feel free to use your preferred toppings for this recipe.
2. Feel free to use frozen ground meat for this recipe. Just add 1 hour to the cooking time.
3. Make sure to break the meat about 30 minutes before serving.
Calories 399 | Calories from Fat 270 | Fat 30g 46% | Saturated Fat 11g 69% | Cholesterol 107mg 36% | Sodium 541mg 24% | Potassium 531mg 15% | Carbohydrates 3g 1% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugar 2g 2% | Protein 26g 52% | Vitamin A 365IU 7% | Vitamin C 1.6mg 2% | Calcium 40mg 4% | Iron 3.2mg 18%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!