Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This dish is so smooth that it can run straight to your heart and soul! I kid you not! Try this recipe and prepare to be amazed by how a simple dish could make you very happy today. Enjoy!
1 (12-ounces) package No Yolks Broad noodles
1 medium onion
4 tbsp unsalted butter
3 tbsp Hungarian sweet paprika
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2.5 lbs chicken breasts and thighs
3 tbsp flour, divided
1 1/2 c chicken broth
1 c sour cream
1. Slice the chicken breasts, thighs, and onion into small cuts.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add butter and allow it to melt.
4. Add the sliced onion and sauté until soft.
5. In a mixing bowl, add flour and chicken pieces. Toss until well coated.
6. Add the coated chicken pieces into the skillet and cook until all sides turn brown.
7. Season with salt, pepper, and sweet paprika. Stir until well combined.
8. Add the chicken broth gradually and stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom to get the brown bits.
9. Cover the skillet with a lid, then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for about 25 minutes or until done.
10. Meanwhile, refer to the instructions provided on the package of the noodles on how to cook them. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
11. Place the chicken pieces onto a clean plate.
12. In the same skillet, add a tablespoon of flour. Whisk until the texture becomes thick.
13. Remove from the heat, then add the sour cream. Stir until well blended.
14. Put the chicken back to the skillet and stir until well combined.
15. Add seasonings if needed.
16. Top the egg noodles with the chicken pieces.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 595 | TOTAL FAT: 23.5g | SATURATED FAT: 13.3g | CHOLESTEROL: 163.8mg | SODIUM: 1019.9mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 49.2g | FIBER: 3.5g | SUGAR: 7.3g | PROTEIN: 44.2g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!