Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 1 Hr | Rest Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 30 mins | Yield: 15 Servings
Layer after layer of delicious flavors, this lasagna recipe is to die for! A must-try recipe that you and your loved ones are going to enjoy! Try it now!
3 c shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
48 oz. spaghetti sauce (your favorite sauce)
2 large Eggs
2 tsp dried parsley or 4 tbsp freshly snipped
½ lb. sweet Italian sausage
15 oz. ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)
1 tsp minced garlic
¼ c water
12 lasagna noodles
¼ tsp salt
1 lb. ground beef
¼ tsp ground pepper
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the sausage and ground beef, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown. Remove any accumulated grease.
3. Add the minced garlic, then sauté for about a minute or until aromatic.
4. Add the spaghetti sauce, then stir until well blended. Simmer the sauce for about 5 minutes.
5. Mix eggs, 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and dried parsley in a mixing bowl.
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Add 3/4 cup of the sauce into the prepared baking pan and spread it at the bottom.
4. Add 3 uncooked lasagna over the sauce.
5. Add 1/3 of the cheese mixture and 1/4 of the sauce over the lasagna. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients until everything is arranged in layers.
6. Apply cooking spray to a sheet of foil, then cover the baking pan with it.
7. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake the lasagna for about 50 minutes.
8. Remove the foil cover, then bake the lasagna for 10 more minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and allow the lasagna to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 383 kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 898mg | Potassium: 534mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 754IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 256mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!