Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This spectacular soup is my ultimate comfort food! I am so excited to share with you this recipe today. I know for sure that you are going to enjoy this! Prepare to fall in love with just one bite! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a blissful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 slices bacon thick cut
2 tablespoons butter unsalted
1 pound ground beef
4 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 tablespoon mustard (yellow)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 c beef broth or beef stock
6 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
1/4 c heavy whipping cream
1. Slice the bacon into small cuts.
2. Place a Dutch oven on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add the bacon and cook until crispy. Remove from the pot onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease.
4. Remove the bacon grease from the Dutch oven and set it aside.
5. Add butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the ground beef and cook until brown.
7. Add the tomato paste, cream cheese, garlic powder, mustard, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
8. Add the cream and beef broth. Stir until well blended. Simmer for a few minutes.
9. Add cheese and stir until well blended. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
10. Put the bacon back in the pan and stir until just mixed. Remove from the heat and let the mixture rest for at least 10 minutes.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 783 | Calories from Fat 594 | Fat 66g 102% | Saturated Fat 33g 165% | Cholesterol 212mg 71% | Sodium 1858mg 77% | Potassium 643mg 18% | Carbohydrates 4g 1% | Sugar 2g 2% | Protein 40g 80% | Vitamin A 1400IU 28% | Vitamin C 1.7mg 2% | Calcium 371mg 37% | Iron 3.4mg 19%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!