Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I love how simple yet delicious this dish is! This Greek Chicken Bake is what you just might need today. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go. Enjoy!
4 very large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tsp. olive oil
2 tsp. Greek Seasoning (see notes)
1/2 cup cherry tomato halves
1/2 cup chopped or sliced Kalamata olives (or use black olives if you prefer)
1/2 cup sliced Greek peperoncini (see notes)
3/4 cup crumbled Feta Cheese (use more or less to taste)
fresh-ground black pepper to taste
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Slice the chicken breasts and discard any excess fat.
3. Season with Greek seasoning and rub it all over.
4. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the chicken breasts and cook each side until brown.
7. Remove the chicken breasts from the pan onto a clean board. Allow them to cool for a few minutes.
8. Prepare the tomatoes by slicing them. Drain the juice from the olives. Crumble the Feta cheese and discard the seeds from the pepperoncini.
9. Slice the chicken breasts into small cuts, lengthwise.
10. Apply cooking spray in a 9×12-inch casserole dish.
11. Arrange the chicken strips into the prepared baking dish.
12. Arrange the prepared olives, tomatoes, and pepperoncini on top.
13. Sprinkle the crumbled Feta cheese over. Sprinkle ground black pepper on top as well.
14. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
15. Remove from the oven.
16. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!