Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Easy, delicious, and simple! These three words best describe my experience with this dish! If you want the best lunch or dinner today, then this is the one for you! Try it now and prepare to fall in love with every bite! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 c of beef broth
1-pound lean ground beef
1 box of Linguine Noodles
6 tablespoons hoisin sauce
4 teaspoons minced ginger
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 c low sodium soy sauce
Toasted Sesame Seeds for garnish
4 green onions, diced for garnish
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Place a medium skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
3. Add the garlic and ginger, then sauté until aromatic. Discard accumulated grease.
4. Place a pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
5. Add the noodles and a bit of salt, then cook until al dente. Drain.
6. In a mixing bowl, add beef broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, pepper, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes. Stir until well blended.
7. Pour the mixture into the skillet with the meat mixture. Stir until well blended. Simmer for 3 minutes.
8. Add the cooked pasta into the skillet, then toss until well coated with the delicious sauce. Simmer for a few more minutes until the texture of the sauce becomes thick. Remove from the heat.
9. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and green onions over each serving.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 297 | TOTAL FAT: 9g | SATURATED FAT: 3g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 5g | CHOLESTEROL: 51mg | SODIUM: 1396mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 31g | FIBER: 2g | SUGAR: 15g | PROTEIN: 22g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!