Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
In just 15 minutes, you will surely have the best dish to serve today! This Easy Mongolian Ground Beef Noodles dish is total comfort food for the whole family! Try it now and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
6 tablespoons hoisin sauce
1/2 c low sodium soy sauce
1 box of Linguine Noodles
4 teaspoons minced ginger
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 c of beef broth
1-pound lean ground beef
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Toasted Sesame Seeds for garnish
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 green onions, diced for garnish
1. Place a medium skillet with high sides on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
3. Add the garlic and ginger, then sauté for about a minute until aromatic. Discard any accumulated fat.
4. Place a pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
5. Add the noodles and a bit of salt, then cook until al dente or firm to bite. Drain and set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl, add soy sauce, beef broth, brown sugar, pepper, hoisin sauce, and red pepper flakes. Stir until well blended.
7. Add liquid the mixture into the skillet with the meat mixture, then stir until well blended. Simmer everything for about 3 minutes.
8. Add the cooked pasta into the skillet, then toss until well coated with the delicious sauce.
9. Simmer for a few more minutes until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
10. Remove from the heat, then sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and green onions over each serving to garnish.
11. Serve right away and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 297 | TOTAL FAT: 9g | SATURATED FAT: 3g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 5g |CHOLESTEROL: 51mg | SODIUM: 1396mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 31g | FIBER: 2g | SUGAR: 15g | PROTEIN: 22g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!