Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
The gravy alone of this dish will surely satisfy all your cravings today! The rich taste in every bite is just too perfect! Oh, man, you have got to give this recipe a try! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you like. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 c onion thin sliced
3/4 c beef stock
6 pork chops
1/4 c flour
1 lb. cremini mushrooms – sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp butter one to sear chops, one to brown mushrooms
3/4 c chicken stock
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the pork chops, then rub each until well coated.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp oil, then allow them to become hot.
4. Add the pork chops and sear each side for about 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer onto a clean plate.
5. In the same skillet, add 1 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the onions and mushrooms, then sauté for about 5 minutes.
7. In a small bowl, add chicken and beef stock. Stir until well blended.
8. Add flour, then whisk until well mixed.
9. Pour the mixture into the skillet and stir until well blended. Simmer for 2 minutes or until the texture becomes thick.
10. Turn the heat down to low, then put the pork chops back into the skillet. Toss until well coated by the delicious sauce. Cook for another 10 minutes or until done.
11. Sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to add 1/4 cup of cream for the gravy.
Calories 323 | Calories from Fat 144 | Fat 16g25% | Saturated Fat 6g30% | Cholesterol 101mg34% | Sodium 206mg9% | Potassium 964mg28% | Carbohydrates 11g4% | Fiber 1g4% | Sugar 3g3% | Protein 33g66% | Vitamin A 117IU2% | Vitamin C 2mg2% | Calcium 32mg3% | Iron 1mg6%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!