Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 6 Servings
Are you looking for an easy recipe to try for today? Lucky for you because this recipe I am sharing with you today happens to be very easy and delicious at the same time! Try it and prepare to be amazed. Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1 pound ground beef (or Italian Sausage)
6 ounces pepperoni
3 c Mozzarella cheese
28 ounces can of crushed tomatoes (or 2 15 ounces cans of crushed tomatoes)
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
16 ounces penne pasta
1/4 c Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the ground beef and cook until brown. Discard any excess grease.
4. Add the tomatoes, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning. Stir until well mixed.
5. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high and allow the water to boil.
6. Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
7. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
8. Add 1/2 of the pasta to a 9×13-inch baking dish and spread it evenly.
9. Spread 1/2 of the meat mixture on top of the pasta.
10. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over the meat mixture.
11. Arrange the pepperonis over the cheese.
12. Repeat the process until everything is arranged in layers ending with cheese.
13. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil tightly.
14. Place it inside the oven and bake at 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F for half an hour.
15. Remove the foil cover and bake for 15 more minutes or until the top turns brown.
16. Remove from the oven and allow the casserole to cool completely at room temperature.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 841 | Calories from Fat 378 | Fat 42g 65% | Saturated Fat 18g 113% | Cholesterol 130mg 43% | Sodium 1534mg 67% | Potassium 892mg 25% | Carbohydrates 68g 23% | Fiber 5g 21% | Sugar 8g 9% | Protein 45g 90% | Vitamin A 710IU 14% | Vitamin C 12.4mg 15% | Calcium 426mg 43% | Iron 5.2mg 29%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!