Yield: 6 Servings
I am so excited to share with you this spectacular recipe today! This Easy Ravioli Bake is what you just might need to satisfy all your cravings! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 (25 ounces bag) frozen ravioli
1 (24 ounces jar) marinara sauce
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 c Parmesan cheese for sprinkling (optional)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Pour 3/4 cup of marinara sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
4. Scatter 1/2 of the frozen ravioli on top of the sauce.
5. Sprinkle 1/2 of the rest of the sauce and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese over the ravioli.
6. Repeat the process to the rest of the ingredients until everything is arranged layers ending with the cheese.
7. Cover with foil and place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
8. Remove the foil cover and bake for another 15 minutes or until the cheese turns brown.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm with garlic bread or vegetables. Enjoy!
Feel free to add more ingredients for the layers.
I sometimes add sausage and pepperoni slices.
Feel free to use Alfredo sauce instead of marinara sauce.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!