Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
You won’t be needing anything else today rather than this Easy Salisbury Steak! Give this recipe a try and prepare to be amazed by it! Feel free to tweak this recipe a bit to your liking. Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons butter
1 ½ pound ground beef
½ c breadcrumbs
3 red onions 1 onion diced the other two sliced into rings
1 ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 ¼ teaspoon onion powder
salt for taste I used 1 ¼ teaspoon
pepper for taste I used 1 tsp
1 Pinch of celery salt
4 cups beef broth I use Better Than Bouillon Roasted Beef Base
6 tablespoons flour
2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream optional
¼ c unsalted butter
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Salt for taste
Pepper for taste
pinch onion powder 1-2 small pinches
pinch garlic powder 1-2 small pinches
pinch crushed red pepper 1 small pinch of crushed red peppers
1. Slice the onion into small rings.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and allow it to melt.
4. Add the onions and sauté until translucent.
5. Get about 1/2 of the onions and set them aside.
6. Put the slices of bread into a food processor and pulse until they become bread crumbs.
7. In a large mixing bowl, add the onions, ground beef, breadcrumbs, seasonings, and eggs. Stir until just mixed.
8. Form patties out of the mixture.
9. In the same skillet, add more butter and allow it to melt.
10. Add the beef patties and sear on both sides until brown.
11. Remove the seared patties from the skillet and remove any excess grease.
12. In a mixing bowl, add flour and beef broth. Stir until well blended.
13. Add the mixture into the same skillet as well as the heavy whipping cream, butter, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
14. Put the seared patties and sauteed onion rings back to the skillet. Cook for another 15 minutes or until done.
15. Add garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
16. Serve hot over rice or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!